FALKVILLE AL 35622
All images and page content are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced, copied, or used in any way without the prior, written permission of Proud Biker or appropiate owner.
Oct 09 2014format
- Normal delivery is up to 2 weeks. T-shirts require at least one week to manufacture and are not available for rush or express shipping options. Please don't inquire about the status of a non-rush order less than two weeks after placing the order. If there is a deadline to meet, like a birthday or something, send an email message about it.
- Make sure that your subject line is unique. Add your last name, invoice number, or anything unique to make the subject line of your message different from all others. (Your invoice number in the subject line is best!) If your message is simply a reply to the standard email invoice, it may never been read because it gets lost in hundreds of other messages.
- You should receive a computer-generated, auto-reply to your email message within an hour. If you don't receive a reply, that's a good indication that something was wrong with the email address you listed, or your ability to receive email messages from Proud Shopper. These days, many people use spam filters that catch anything with the mention of "order", "purchase", etc. If you find a message from Proud Shopper in a spam trap, try adding Proud Shopper to your "whitelist" of recognized senders. If you feel that email messages are not getting through to you, try sending a phone number by email if one was not included in your order.
- Earthlink's spamblocker uses a manual verification before delivery of messages from a new source. People using Earthlink's spamblocker without previously allowing messages from proudshopper.com will, most likely, never receive any messages.
- Email - Users of Yahoo, Gmail, or other browser-based email services must cut-and-paste the following address into the "To:" box.
email@example.com (This is NOT a web URL! Don't try to paste it into your web browser URL box.)
If you use an email reader on your computer (such as Outlook, NOT a web browser client like Yahoo), click here to send an Email message
- Phone - Avoid phoning first to inquire about an order. Send an email message first and wait for a reply. The phone is not permantly staffed. If you still want to speak to a live person (and are willing to ignore the advantage of an email record), the phone is 2567510175. And, by the way, don't listen to the entire, long voice message, then hang up without a word. That accomplishes nothing.